Information about your safe vacation (updated 6/29/2021)
HRVATSKO ZAGORJE – GREEN REGION
Travel to Croatia takes place without difficulties, and Hrvatsko Zagorje is on the list of GREEN regions.
The hotel operates according to the adopted epidemiological measures and recommendations by the authorities, and since 25.02.2021. hotel implements all SAFE STAY IN CROATIA & SAFE TRAVELS PROTOCOLS.
We carry out strict and detailed procedures for cleaning accommodation units, disinfection of all surfaces and equipment that comes into contact with guests, strict chlorine disinfection of each whirlpool after the departure of the guest, detailed cleaning of the bathroom, all contact surfaces – handles, buttons. Cleaning and change of bed linen and towels can be done according to existing standards or according to your wishes. If possible, we respect the rule that there is an interval of several days between the arrival of the guest in the same accommodation unit.
VILLA MAGDALENA HAS 24 ACCOMMODATION UNITS AND THEREFORE WE CAN IMPLEMENT A MAXIMUM INDIVIDUAL APPROACH TO EACH GUEST, AND THEREFORE MAXIMUM PROTECTION:
quick check-in at the hotel
contactless check-out and credit card payments from the room
we have our own system Virtual Concierge: contactless ordering of services and meals
EACH ROOM (ACCOMMODATION UNIT) THANKS TO ITS SIZE AND EQUIPMENT ENABLES
consuming all meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) and drinks in the room
use of own hot tub with thermal water in the room (massage hot tubs have continuous disinfection of water with ozone, and after each change of guest the whole system is disinfected with chlorine)
Hotel, hotel services (swimming pool, saunas, massages, fitness) and restaurant services are available to all guests – those with accommodation and those without.
The use of a steam sauna according to the currently valid measures of the CNIPH is not allowed. All other services are available.
We will try to make your stay in Villa Magdalena and the destination Krapinske Toplice a holiday to remember – without fear, maximally relaxing with a special experience of the uniqueness of accommodation, wellness and gastronomy that we have provided so far.
In order to take all measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus and thus protect our guests and employees, please adhere to all measures and recommendations during your stay.
We look forward to meeting you and doing everything in our power to provide you with a unique holiday experience in these new life circumstances as well. See you!
Villa Magdalena team
We have decided to make it easier to plan your vacation and adjust the conditions of booking and cancellation to the current situation.
For all reservations received in the following period, the free cancellation policy applies up to 72 hours before arrival.
We recommend using the online booking system to get the best possible price at all times.
For more information, contact us via e-mail, phone, chat or social networks.
GENERAL RULES AT THE BORDER WHEN ENTERING CROATIA
For easier and faster border crossing, we advise you to submit your data in advance via the website entercroatia.mup.hr. This will prevent additional delays at the border crossing as the border police will have data in the system.
Passengers who have registered on the entercroatia.mup.hr website will receive a confirmation of the received announcement and all the necessary information related to the instructions and recommendations of the CNIPH to their e-mail address.
Passengers who do not submit their data in advance via the above application will be able to do all this at the border crossing when entering the Republic of Croatia.
On the pages of the European Commission, ‘Re-open EU’, you can check in real time information on travel within the European Union and the situation at the borders, as well as all available transport and tourism services in the Member States.
Transit through Austria, Italy and Slovenia to Croatia flows completely unhindered.
People who come to the Republic of Croatia on holiday from green countries do not need to present a test or have the obligation of self-isolation.
ENTERING THE REPUBLIC OF CROATIA:
- All holidaymakers entering the Republic of Croatia must have a booking confirmation and fill out the online form Enter Croatia
- People travelling to the Republic of Croatia from green countries/regions are exempt from the obligation to provide negative test and to self-isolate.
- Travellers from other countries must provide a negative PCR test no older than 72 hours or RAT (antigen) test no older than 48 hours or must be tested upon entering the Republic of Croatia and remain in self-isolation until they receive a negative result.
- Children under the age of 12 who travel in the company of parents are exempt from the obligation to present a negative test result and to self-isolate if their parents have a negative PCR or RAT (antigen) test or have recovered or have a COVID-19 vaccination certificate.
- People who have recovered from COVID-19 within the past 6 months are exempt from the obligation to provide a negative test and to self-isolate. To prove that they have recovered from COVID-19, travellers must provide a positive PCR or RAT (antigen) test result or a certificate of COVID-19 recovery issued by a doctor (this certificate is valid at the earliest on the eleventh day from the positive test result).
- People who have recovered from COVID-19 and have been vaccinated with at least one dose of the vaccine after the recovery, don’ have to present a negative test result and self-isolate in the period of 6 months from the administration of the vaccine.
- People who have a COVID-19 vaccination certificate are exempt from the obligation to provide a negative test and self-isolate. List of accepted doses and vaccines can be found here.
(The measures apply to all citizens of EU / EEA Member States and third-country nationals.)
More details: https://croatia.hr/en-GB/coronavirus-2019-ncov-q-and-a
NEW – ARRANGE PCR AND RAT TESTING NEARBY THE HOTEL
It is possible to arrange PCR testing nearby of the Hotel in Krapinske Toplice (with the possibility of obtaining the results on the same day or the next day latest).
The price of the PCR test is 700,00 kn (around 90 EUR), and prior notice and reservation is required at the hotel reception.
RAT (rapid antigen testing) is possible to arrange in the Institute of Public Health of the Zagorje region, in city of Zabok (10 km from Krapinske Toplice).